Bye bye Summer! Hello Fall! Let’s start bringing out our oversized sweaters and chunky boots!
- Hats//Beanies – Sometimes a hat/beanie could truly pull the outfit together. You also have to find a hat that looks well on you (of course), whether its a flared hat, a fedora, or a beanie.
- Striped T-shirts – Striped shirts are always a great staple to have in your closet. It can make an outfit look effortlessly cool with black skinnies, light make up, a scarf, knee high brown boots, and a coat.
- Fur Coats//Vests – Fur has been catching my eye, especially fur coats & vests. Fur makes you look so high fashion and effortlessly chic that what is not to love.
- Cropped//Oversized Sweaters – Fall is the ultimate sweater season (not counting winter). They are versatile, comfy, and help create the
- Booties – What’s not to love about booties? There are so many different styles to choose from, that there is no way you won’t fall in love with a pair. My favorite are black, Chelsea booties, but at the mo I’m eyeing a pair of Acne lace ups.
- “Tennis” Skirts – You know the ones I’m talking about, the ones from American Apparel that are in all different colors and patterns. They look like the skirt from Clueless that Cher was wearing! The best way to wear them is with a cropped sweater, collared shirt, tights/knee high socks, and boots.
- Knee High Socks – Knee high socks are a great transition piece. They are the best way to keep yourself warmer in the cooler weather. They look great with a short dress or skirt and boots.
- Ripped Jeans – It’s still kinda nice out, so why not show a little skin! Ripped jeans are cool, effortless, light, and look great with mostly anything. Pair them with an oversized sweater, booties, and you’re set!