Thats it…summer is coming to an end and with every end there is a new beginning, whether we like it or not. Unfortunately for me and many others, that new beginning is the start of a new year of school, but before we go back, we all need to prepare our “first day of school outfits” right?
- TheTrendSetter: This girl is going to enter school wearing trends that are months before its on the runway. This girl is not only calling out new trends, but starting her own. Shes pulling off the overalls, floppy hats, leather pants, flirty crop tops, even the platform shoes. She’ll usually tell you that her fashion icons are Alexa Chung, the hundreds of bloggers she follows on instagram, fashion week, and Cara Delevingne.
- ThePreppy: This prepster is going to walk the halls in her short plaid skirt, knee high socks, crisp white blouse (or a black crop top) and her blazer. Her fashion inspirations would be Blair Waldorf, Cher from Clueless, and school uniforms.
- TheGrungePrincess: She’ll be rocking her Doc Martens, leather jackets, ripped jeans, a sexual shirt, and an earphone always in her ear. She’s one of those girls that dresses like didn’t even try and looks amazing. Her inspirations are Kate Moss, Johnny Depp and Sky Ferreira.
- TheLaxGirl: She’s the girl that doesn’t care what she’s wearing, but usually looks great in anything. You’ll see her wearing skinny jeans, a t-shirt or a crop top, and some sandals or sneakers. She goes with the flow and tries to stick to what she’s comfortable with. She inspires herself, not caring what people think and what other people are doing.
- TheSportsStar: From soccer to tennis to swimming, she’s always on the run and always wearing athletic wear. Like any girl thats active she’ll be wearing her yoga pants or leggings, a sports bra, a translucent white tee, and her Nike Airs. Her inspirations are Lululemon, the woman at SoulCycle, and people at the gym.
I’m not telling any of you that these are the only ways to dress, because god knows how many different styles there are… I’m also not telling you that you have to choose only one of these styles to dress as for the whole school year. That would be so boring and I bet you are just as creative as I am in creating your own outfits and style! So have fun and I hope I helped inspire you!